Chain Ring / Bash Ring
Wolf Tooth Chain Ring
Wolf Tooth chainrings are machined from 7075-T651 billet aluminum on precision CNC equipment and anodized black. Our tooth profile requires much more machining time and tighter tolerances than a standard chainring but the results are worth it. Say goodbye to bent and misaligned chain-guides and say hello to easy drivetrain setup and maintenance. Best of all, you are not locked into just one drivetrain brand or a specific crankset — we make chainrings to fit almost everything.
All Wolf Tooth Components products are proudly made in the USA.
- Colour: Black
- Size: 104 x 32t, 104 x 34t, 104 x 36t
2013 Straitline Race Ring
Hard anodized for extreme wear resistance in harsh environments. For the ultimate performance, use with the Straitline Silent Guide.
- Fits 4 bolt 104mm BCD Cranks
- Fully CNC Machined 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Hard Anodized
- Weight: 40.8g (34t), 46.4g (36t)54.7g (38t), 56g (40t)
2013 Straitline Bash Ring – Serrated
Bash rings are a useful item on trails that have obstacles, big or small. They take the place of a big chainring that would get hung up on roots, rocks, or logs, and they protect the middle and granny rings from damage. On the Shore, they’re basically a necessity. Street riders also put them to good use when they’re doing grinds or stalls.
Straitline offers two different styles of 104mm, four-bolt bashguards: serrated and octagonal. The octagonal bash rings are slightly concave, to provide a better balance point for sprocket stalls. You can choose from black, ti grey, pink, white, or limited-edition X-ray colours.
- Medium: 32-34T/Large: 38-40T
- Weights: 32-34T: 94 Grams, 36T: 128 Grams, 38-40T: 155 Grams
MRP Podium Chainring @ $58
A high quality, long lasting, lightweight chainring designed to work perfectly with chainguides or single speeds.
- 4 bolt/104mm
- 32, 34, and 36 only
- CNC machined 7075 aluminum
- 3mm thick
- Polished black anodize
MRP S4 Bash Guard @ $55
MRP started with a clean sheet of white paper and redesigned every single part to be lighter and easier to install and set up. It uses a full bash guard so that impacts are transferred to the cranks and not the frame. Some riders prefer a full-bashguard system for this consideration, or for reasons of style.
- New bashguard designs, similar to the Party Crasher Lite, but even lighter.
- Skeleton pattern of weight reduction on the new G2 SL skid plate is seen on the front side of the S4 Bashguard
- Back side of the S4 Bashguard features a honeycomb weight reduction pattern.