Continental Rubber Queen
The sidewall is reinforced by an apex profile and an extra sticky version of the Black Chili compound make the Rubber Queen 2.4 extra hot. With the Rubber Queen 2.4 you keep the fast line. You are well protected against snakebites and due to the sipes in the tread blocks you brake on turns like no other. The perfect choice for a thrilling weekend in the bikepark.
- Rubber Queen 2.4: 3 plies / total 180 tpi / foldable / Apex / Black Chili Compound / Handmade in Germany
- Rubber Queen 2.4 UST: 3 plies / total 330 tpi / foldable / Apex / Black Chili Compound/ Tubeless / Handmade in Germany
- Rubber Queen 2.2 UST: 3 plies / 330 tpi / foldable / Apex / Tubeless
Continental Race King
The Race King has presented itself as any talented newcomer would do with victories!
Irana Kalentieva took its first prototype to podium positions of both the MTB XC world cup and the world championships in 2007. Available in two widths of 2.0″and 2.2″, large volume casing combined with a low profile tread pattern and Black Chili compound are just what ensures a head start on fast paced technical world cup tracks and marathon trails.
- Race King 2.2 Supersonic.: 3 plies/ 180tpi/ foldable/ Black Chili Compound
Continental Mountain King
The Mountain King is an intermediate XC/Freeride MTB tyre, able to give ample service in a wide variety of conditions. In widths 2.2 and 2.4, it is just right for XC, marathons, trail riding and all mountain riding. The tread blocks are of an intermediate design, distributed and shaped to deal with anything from soft loamy soil up to hardpack. The Supersonic version manufactured in Germany also offers our new Black Chili compound – for even higher speed, longer tread life and greater control.
- Mountain King 2.2: 3 plies/ 84tpi / foldable
- Mountain King 2.4: 3 plies/ 84tpi / foldable
- Mountain King 2.2 UST: 3 plies/ 330tpi/ foldable/ UST
- Mountain King 2.4 UST: 3 plies/ 330tpi/ foldable/ UST
Continental Air King
Air Time! The Air King is Continental’s all new Dirt Jump tyre. What is on every Dirt Riders wish list can be found in the Air King. Fast Rolling tread for hard packed surfaces. Light, yet stable casing for easy acceleration and maneuvering. High volume casing to give you an extra push taking off and extra cushioning coming down.
- Air King 2.2: 3 plies/ 84tpi / wire
- Air King 2.2: 3 plies/ 84tpi / foldable
The CrossMark is the dramatic evolution of the cross country racing tire. The nearly continuous center ridge flies on hardpack, yet has enough spacing to grab wet roots and rocks. The slightly raised ridge of side knobs offers cornering precision never before seen on a tire this fast.
- Fast rolling center ridge
- Raised side knobs for better cornering
- Tire Size: 26×2.1
- TPI: 60
- Max PSI: 65
- Durometer: 60a
Maxxis High Roller XC
The most popular Maxxis downhill tire is resized for trail riders and slalom racers. Ramped leading edges minimize rolling resistance. Center groove for straight-line traction.
- Ramped specific knob design – front or rear, direction specific.
- Single ply casing.
- Hard 70a compound for fast rolling or 62a.
- Suitable for Hardpack, loose-over-hardpack, medium soil.
- Folding Kevlar bead for reduced weight (560g-1.9/ 575g-2.1)
- Tire Size: 26×2.1/1.9
- TPI: 60
- Durometer: 70a, 62a
Maxxis Larsen TT XC
The TT works on a vast number of terrains and conditions, which is why it is the favored tread of many of our pro dual riders. The TT hooks up well because each small, square lug in the tread pattern is ramped to roll easily, yet tightly spaced so more knobs are making contact with the ground. Thus, the contact patch is effective on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Ramped knob technology on the leading edge, coupled with close spacing, permits the small square knobs to roll fast.
- Trailing edges allow climbing and braking power on hard to medium terrain
- Low rolling resistance.
- Tire Size: 26×1.90 or 26×2.1
- Max PSI:65
Maxxis Holy Roller
The Holy Roller is our most versatile BMX tire. By further tightening the spacing and modifying the knob pattern of the MaxxDaddy, we improved both handling and speed. Hooks up in medium density soil and trails via a deep-cut center groove for straight-line control. Excels in both the front and rear.
- Tire Size: 26×2.2 or 26×2.4
- TPI: 60
- Max PSI: 65
- Weight: 625g
- Durometer: 70a
- Inverted semi-knob design
Maxxis Ignitor XC
The Ignitor tread pattern was designed for the most discerning professional racers and already has laid claim to multiple World Cup victories. The well-spaced tread pattern fills in nicely to provide low rolling resistance in the straights, while the ramped pentagonal knobs provide excellent traction in the corners and in medium soil.
- Designed to roll fast and hook up in medium to loose conditions
- Long lasting 70a or race-proven eXCeption series 62a compounds
- Excellent multi-condition performance
- Tire Size: 26×1.95 or 26×2.1
- Max PSI:65