Frame: Pivot Cycles 2014
2014 Pivot Mach 6 Carbon
The Mach 6 has been in development for over two years and the excitement brewing behind this bike is nothing short of explosive. This has honestly been the hardest secret for us to keep quiet. However, knowing the level of bike we’ve developed makes the unveiling of this incredible machine that much sweeter.
The Mach 6 isn’t like anything else in our line-up. Hell, it’s not quite like anything we’ve built before! It’s an all new machine designed from the ground up to optimize the 27.5” wheel platform and take the growing Enduro racing scene by storm. The Mach 6 is built with the singular purpose of going faster than anything else in the most aggressive terrain (both up and down).
The Mach 6 features the next generation of long travel dw-link design. With features like 6.1” (155mm) of travel, a low BB height (13.6”), longer top tubes, lower stand-over, and a slack head angle (66 degrees), built around an ultra stiff and responsive carbon chassis, the Mach 6 is a bike designed to push your capabilities and reward those willing to push the limits. We optimized the design with internal top tube cable routing, internal dropper post routing, ISCG 05 tabs, and a look that screams of speed. The Mach 6 absolutely rips for the aggressive trail rider.
The faster you go in technical terrain, the more confidence it provides. The Mach 6 rewards the pro enduro rider with new found levels of speed and performance and the enthusiast, a bike that will take your riding confidence to a whole new level.
- 6.1” (155mm) travel next generation dw-link® suspension design with position-sensitive anti-squat that pedals, accelerates and handles like nothing else for aggressive trail riding conditions.
- Pivot exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal molding technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly optimized frame design with the best stiffness to weight ratio in the class.
- Pivot specific, custom tuned Fox Float or Float X CTD shock technology: Increased performance and adjustment range allows riders to quickly and easily adjust for changing course or ride conditions.
- Internal top tube shift cable routing and down tube dropper seat post routing keeps cables clean and running smooth.
- Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.