2013 Atomlab Pimp Seatpost
- Light and slim race style saddle
- Durable pvc matrial with firm padding
- Strong cromoly rails
- Light alloy railed seat post in assorted colors
- Post is available in 27.2 or 30.9mm x 350mm
KS I900R Remote Adjustable Seatpost
An adjustable seat post must be able to take the everyday abuse of mountain biking…it is expected to operate perfectly in the worst of conditions…it needs to be light, durable and affordable! With attention to detail, smart design and a little thinking outside of the box, the new I series seat post satisfies all of these demands.
The innovative anti slop system uses multiple keyways and a roller clutch bearing to eliminate side to side play that plagues the competition. Top quality seals keep the dirt out and hard anodizing ensures all moving parts are smooth and stay that way. With 125mm of infinitely adjustable travel, you can always find the right seat height for the situation and there is no need to double down your seat on even the steepest of descents. At around 500 grams they are the lightest and the most competitively priced of the on the fly height adjustable posts available.
With plenty of real world testing under our belt there is no reason to look any further than the I series posts for your ride…..
- On-the-fly height adjustable aluminum seatpost with 2 release options
- New, improved bushing design for smooth operation under load with no side-to-side play
- 125mm range of height lock, locks anywhere in vertical range (which means the post will not extend when lifting the bike by the saddle)
- 125mm travel/385mm long posts for XC, All Mountain, Freeride
- 30mm setback, 1-bolt micro-adjustable seat rail clamp
- Remote model: includes remote handlebar release lever, cables. 600g
Kore Race 2014 I-Beam Seatpost
The new Kore seat post eliminates problems associated with normal metal rail saddles; it is easily adjustable via two pinch bolts and allows for 30 second installations and adjustments. Suitable for I-Beam and regular metal rails.
- Tube Diameter: Stock 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm
- Length: 400 mm
- Head Offset: zero or 25mm offset
- Shaft Material: al2014
- Joint: bonded press fit
- Finish: shot peen black / satin silver head
- Logo: laser
- Weight: 205g for 27.2 x 350 mm
Thomson Elite Seatpost
The Thomson seatpost design incorporates a bending fuse to prevent catostrophic failure. All other brand seatposts we tested – every one of them – failed in catastrophic failure with the seat and clamp components – and sometimes pieces of the tube and head – flying off in all directions. This type of failure would dump the rider.
- Over 40% stronger on ultimate strength test than the strongest production seatposts on the market
- Over double the fatigue life of any other production models we tested. The tube and head of the Thomson seatpost are integral-machined from one single piece of high strength 7000 series aluminum. The head is not pressed or bonded in. This allows for superior strength and minimum weight, allowing higher strength at low weights
- Lightweight – approximately 188 grams (250 length) for road bikes and 228 grams (330 length) for mountain bikes. Natural ellipse bore inside tube for optimum strength to weight ratio
Thomson Masterpiece Seatpost
The Thomson seatpost has a clamp, head, and upper tube strong enough to withstand 350 foot-lbs of torque. The tube will start to yield and bend at the seat tube clamp at about 250 foot-lbs of torque. Remember all brand-x posts we tested flew apart at less than 150 foot-lbs of torque. Under severe impact the Thomson seatpost would bend slightly but would allow the rider to come to a stop or continue the ride. The ride could continue.
- The Thomson Masterpiece Seatpost is not for everyone. We at Thomson wanted to create the best seatpost possible without regard to cost. The serious cyclist will want to own the Thomson Masterpiece Seatpost
- Masterpiece posts weigh approx 40 grams less than the same size Elite model post. This weight reduction was accomplished while maintaining the strength and durability expected from a Thomson Seatpost
- Thomson accomplished this weight reduction by machining the seatpost all over— including the oval inner diameter. We were able to hold closer tolerances by machining than by extrusion alone. Machining all over on an already beautiful design makes the Masterpiece Seatpost a work of art
Ritchey WCS Carbon 1-Bolt Seatpost
Patent pending 1-bolt clamp system makes seat installation and adjustment extremely simple. Loosening one single bolt allows for both fore/aft and tilt adjustments. The rider’s weight is concentrated on the post, not on the clamp. Carbon monocoque construction.
- Tube Diameter: Stock 27.2, 31.6mm
- Length: 300/350 mm
- Patent pending one-bolt clamp system makes seat installation and adjustment extremely simple
- Loosening one single bolt allows for both fore/aft and tilt adjustments = Sidebinder technology
- High modulus carbon fiber monocoque construction w/ 3D forged head design
Ritchey WCS Carbon Seatpost
Lightweight monocoque construction. Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails. Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle. 25mm offset, Textured clamp area eliminates saddle slippage.
- Tube Diameter: 27.2, 31.6, or 34.9mm
- Length: 300/350/400 mm
- Lightweight carbon monocoque construction
- Two-bolt design and textured clamp surface for easy to adjust, vise-like grip
- Low profile clamp won’t bottom out on saddle
- Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails
- Weight: 160g (27.2/300)
- Finish: Carbon